Solving problems at food manufacturing sites that cannot be addressed with ready-made products
- Addition to the existing line
- Food cut to special shape
- Ingredient cut that cannot be handled by existing equipment
- Manual labor automation, labor saving
- Customization of existing equipment
We listen to customers’ issues and requests for equipment and robots that respond to improvement of work efficiency, production capacity, and stabilization of quality at food manufacturing factories, and undertake consistently from planning proposals to design, production, installation, and maintenance.
Our custom-made features
- Since we have the knowledge and know-how of the food manufacturing industry, we will make accurate proposals for customer issues and requests.
- We take responsibility for everything from consultation to machine proposal, manufacturing, installation, and after-sales service.
- Depending on the customer’s request, we can customize our products and do not incur unnecessary manufacturing costs.
- We are building an after-sales support system that gives our customers peace of mind.
- Inclusion year and month
- Device name / application
- April 2016
- Baumkuchen cut machine
- October 2016
- Shortcake production line
- June 2017
- Rice ball boxing device
- November 2017
- Vegetable inspection table
- January 2018
- Bread crumbs making machine
- February 2019
- Fresh cream filling device
- March 2019
- Roll cake roll cutting machine
- May 2019
- Vertical slicer for steamed bread
- September 2019
- Cart washing machine
Customization to existing equipment
Originally a device for cutting bread
Customized for automatic cutting device for deep-fried tofu
Depending on the customer’s problem and customer’s idea, we will manufacture the requested equipment at a lower price than developing the equipment from scratch by customizing or modifying the existing equipment.
The period will vary depending on the specifications of the machine being manufactured. In addition, operation tests will be conducted at our factory in the presence of customers.
If you are far away, you can check it with a video.
First of all, free consultation
First of all, please let us know your company’s issues, requests, and ideas.
Experienced staff will provide free consultation and advice on food manufacturing equipment. Of course, even if you haven’t decided what you want to do, you can just talk about the issues at the site. We will also answer the approximate amount and the time required for manufacturing.
Free consultation is available online or by phone.
In the case of nearby prefectures, consultation by visiting is also possible.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, request for quotation, repair or after-sales support.