Greetings from the president
Miyazawa was established in 1979 as a precision sheet metal processing company in Inadani, and has since grown by entering the food processing machinery field.
In addition to providing safe and reliable food processing machinery to a wide range of customers not only in Japan but also in Southeast Asia from our three manufacturing bases in our main plant, sheet metal plant, and Indonesia . We are also working to solve problems at our customers’ sites with a focus on improving efficiency and automation of work at food production sites. In addition to developing machines, we are also involved in the operation of confectionery retail stores and are developing a wide range of businesses.
In addition, as a new challenge, we have started to handle non-fluorocarbon commercial refrigeration equipment that uses carbon dioxide refrigerant, which has a lower global warming potential and a smaller environmental impact than conventional products, in order to help solve environmental problems such as global warming and air pollution.
In recent years, the environment surrounding us has been changing at a dizzying pace, with growing interest in food and the environment, as well as full-scale efforts to create local communities. As a manufacturer of development-oriented food processing machinery, and as an SDGs company from Ina Valley, we will work together with you to achieve sustainable growth.
I would like to ask for your continued support and patronage.
- Trade name
- Miyazawa Co., Ltd.
- head office
7130-1 Nishiminowa, Ina City, Nagano Prefecture 399-4501（Map）
- Sheet metal factory
8212-2 Minamiminowa Village, Kamiina District, Nagano Prefecture 399-4511（Map）
- Chateraise Ina Nice Road store (FC management store)
2137-4 Kamishinden, Ina City, Nagano Prefecture 396-0012 （Map）
- Overseas factory
L REMBANG INDUSTRI VII No.7 (PIER) PASURUAN
JAWA TIMUR INDONESIA
- President and CEO Kosuke Ushiro
- 35.5 million yen
- Group Company
- MARUKA FURUSATO CORPORATION
- Closing month
- Business content
- Food machine manufacturing, custom-made food manufacturing machine manufacturing, food manufacturing machine contract manufacturing, non-freon refrigeration machine sales business, precision machine sheet metal processing, precision parts processing, labor saving machine manufacturing, washing machine, water gate, powder electrostatic coating, confectionery manufacturing and sales
- Established Yasumi Miyazawa’s sole proprietorship in Motoojima, Matsukawa-cho
- Established Miyazawa Seisakusho Co., Ltd. Capital 3 million yen
- Opened Ina Factory in Misuzu, Ina City
- Opened Ina No. 2 Factory in Inabe, Ina City
- Increased capital to 10 million yen
- Headquarters factory (Matsukawa), Ina factory (Misuzu), Ina No. 2 factory (Maki) were integrated into one, and the head office factory was established at the current location near the Ina interchange on the Chuo Expressway in Minamiminowa-mura, Kamiina-gun.
- Reorganized to “Miyazawa Co., Ltd.”
- Established PT.MIYAZAWA INDONESIA
- Obtained ISO 9002 certification
- Increased capital by 15.5 million yen to 25.5 million yen
- Increased capital by 10 million yen to 35.5 million yen
- Ina factory (village blacksmith) newly established (3,734㎡) (current head office factory)
- Opened Chateraise Ina Nice Road store
- We became a group company of Maruca Corporation (headquartered in Osaka City), a trading company specializing in machinery, through the acquisition of its shares
- Concluded a Japanese exclusive agency contract with SCM Frigo (Italy), a major European commercial refrigerator manufacturer
- Moved the head office to 7130-1 Nishiminowa, Ina City
Business hours Weekdays 8:00 –17:00
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, request for quotation, repair or after-sales support.