Greetings from the president
Based on our customer-first management policy, we not only provide our customers with safe and secure food processing machines by utilizing the know-how and experience we have cultivated over 40 years since our establishment. We solve problems at our customers’ sites by focusing on improving work efficiency and automation at food manufacturing sites. We have a one-stop system in place from design to manufacturing and assembly, and we can provide products that meet the needs of our customers.
As a new challenge, we will handle non-freon commercial refrigerators with carbon dioxide refrigerant, which has a lower global warming potential and a smaller environmental load than conventional products, in order to help solve environmental problems such as global temperature ambiguity and air pollution. Also started.
We will continue to make products that are close to our customers, promote research and development of environment-friendly machines, and contribute to corporate development and society. We look forward to your continued support and patronage.
- Trade name
- Miyazawa Co., Ltd.
- head office
7130-1 Nishiminowa, Ina City, Nagano Prefecture 399-4501（Map）
- Sheet metal factory
8212-2 Minamiminowa Village, Kamiina District, Nagano Prefecture 399-4511（Map）
- Chateraise Ina Nice Road store (FC management store)
2137-4 Kamishinden, Ina City, Nagano Prefecture 396-0012 （Map）
- Overseas factory
L REMBANG INDUSTRI VII No.7 (PIER) PASURUAN
JAWA TIMUR INDONESIA
- President and CEO Yasumi Miyazawa
- 35.5 million yen
- Closing month
- Business content
- Food machine manufacturing, custom-made food manufacturing machine manufacturing, food manufacturing machine contract manufacturing, non-freon refrigeration machine sales business, precision machine sheet metal processing, precision parts processing, labor saving machine manufacturing, washing machine, water gate, powder electrostatic coating, confectionery manufacturing and sales
- Established Yasumi Miyazawa’s sole proprietorship in Motoojima, Matsukawa-cho
- Established Miyazawa Seisakusho Co., Ltd. Capital 3 million yen
- Opened Ina Factory in Misuzu, Ina City
- Opened Ina No. 2 Factory in Inabe, Ina City
- Increased capital to 10 million yen
- Headquarters factory (Matsukawa), Ina factory (Misuzu), Ina No. 2 factory (Maki) were integrated into one, and the head office factory was established at the current location near the Ina interchange on the Chuo Expressway in Minamiminowa-mura, Kamiina-gun.
- Introduced automated warehouse MARS7484F, automatic loading / unloading device NCPM1224F, and information system IDBS.IMC, and made the NCT system line to establish a 24-hour operation system.
- Introduced Mitsubishi carbon dioxide laser processing machine
- Reorganized to “Miyazawa Co., Ltd.”
- Introduced Amada NC Turret Punch Vipros 357
- Next to the head office factory, a second factory equipped with two overhead cranes and a management building were added.
- Introduced a set of powder electrostatic coating equipment
- Established PT.MIYAZAWA INDONESIA
- Obtained ISO 9002 certification
- 2nd factory (assembly / painting factory) expansion 1980㎡
- Increased capital by 15.5 million yen to 25.5 million yen
- Introduced Amada carbon dioxide laser machining machine FD-3015NT
- Increased capital by 10 million yen to 35.5 million yen
- 3rd factory (assembly, machining) expansion (885㎡)
- PT.MIYAZAWA INDONESIA 2nd factory expansion (2,080㎡)
- Introduced Okuma Howa Machining Center MILLAC 56IV # 5
- Introduced Amada multi-tasking machine EML 3610NT (4kw laser punch press)
- PT.MIYAZAWA INDONESIA 3rd factory expansion (2,080㎡)
- Ina factory (village blacksmith) newly established (3,734㎡) (current head office factory)
- Opened Chateraise Ina Nice Road store
- Concluded a Japanese exclusive agency contract with SCM Frigo (Italy), a major European commercial refrigerator manufacturer.
- Moved the head office to 7130-1 Nishiminowa, Ina City
Business hours Weekdays 8:00 –17:00
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, request for quotation, repair or after-sales support.